16 Apr Graduate Mechanical Engineer
We have a new opportunity for a motivated and passionate mechanical engineer graduate to join and assist our highly experienced team with an immediate start.
ammjohn is a dynamic project engineering and management consultancy specialising in managing industrial projects. ammjohn provides technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience and skills in Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, and Power Generation Industries.
We are a multi-disciplined engineering company offering a comprehensive service that encompasses the entire project life cycle from pre-feasibility and construction, through commissioning to asset maintenance and optimisation.
ammjohn provides engineering services to mining and resource clients and is looking to expand our team.
We strive to lead the field in safe working conditions and are committed to a quality management program delivering service excellence and satisfying our client’s unique and varying needs.
This casual position seeks availability for 35-40 hours/week and we’d welcome the opportunity to discuss this arrangement further with shortlisted candidates.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Interpret engineering drawings, documents, specifications and scopes
• Provide support to the Project Engineer in the preparation small tender packages
• Provision of on-site construction support where required
• Support the Project Engineer in the resolution of technical and design issues
• Liaising with key stakeholders on minor technical aspects of projects
• Site progress reporting
• Participate in Project delivery and team meetings
• Adhere to Australian Standards
The following will be highly regarded:
• Demonstrated experience in a working environment
• Any industry experience
• Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• Sound communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to work with others in a team environment
• Sound abilities in managing and prioritisation of assigned work tasks
• Strong computer skills with high level competencies in the MS suite
• Some understanding and practice of Occupational Health and Safety
• Ability to time manage and multi-task
• Ensure project timelines are met and within project budgets
• A willingness to travel, both intra and interstate for work
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
Essentials for candidates:
• Permanent Australian work rights with no restrictions
• Australian Driver’s Licence
We are only considering Australian based candidates with a right to work.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com as soon as possible to be considered for this role.
Please note, agency applications will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.